1) SDGsACT seeks to enhance needs in a particular community we would be going for awareness and proffering solutions to meet these needs.
2) Construction of billboards, imprinted upon will be the 17 Sustainable Development Goals which would be erected at public schools and village community markets.
3) Commencement of entrepreneurship programmes to empower youths and women of various communities, including reading contest and talent discovery shows in schools. All these in attempt to end poverty.
4) Holding government accountable for their commitment to creating sustainable development for the world’s poorest or most vulnerable people.
5) Intensive training, support and counsel on productive farming ventures and provisions of materials to support the farmers in different communities
6) Fighting bad environmental habits by organizing village meetings, educating the populace on effects of open field defecation and urination, how it affects the water in different communities.